TRIGO Group’s Aerospace Business Line is delivering comprehensive solutions for more than 25 years, as a result of the merger of TRIGO Group and Qualitaire.
Present in all French assembly units and various sites across the world, TRIGO have transparent and responsive solutions for the aerospace industry, including:
- Quality Management
- Quality Inspection in production (manufacturing line, FAL, etc.)
- Incoming/Source/Pre-Shipment Inspection
- Audits (product, process, system)
- Supplier Quality Development
- LAI/APQP/FAI (optionally with FAI management software DISCUS)
- Certification Training, Consultancy, and Support on standard certification (please check our Training section)
- Resident Engineering
- Expert Engineering projects by TreQ (TRIGO Experts for Quality)
- Measurement Services
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Flight Test Quality Support
- FOD Inspection
- Environment, Health & Safety (HSE)
Driven by international response capacity, TRIGO Group’s Aerospace Business line is a real local partner for actors all along the aerospace supply chain, whose success rests on its operational know-how and large-scale experience in the aerospace sector.
In 2015, TRIGO has acquired Global Q, a Quality inspection and management service provider for the Spanish aerospace sector, and entered to the Spanish market, becoming an international partner for Airbus.
Global Q was founded in Sevilla in 2009, providing technical and Quality engineering services to improve and optimize customer capacity and resources – as well as to ensure that customers maintain their focus on their core activities.