Management System Audits (QMS, MSS)
It is an expectation in all industrial supply chains that at minimum, the Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers have some manner of 3rd Party Certification by industrial specific Quality Management System model.
Some typical Quality Management Systems (QMS) may include:
- ISO 9001 (General Manufacturing and Services)
- IATF 16949 or VDA6.1 (Automotive)
- AS/EN 9100 (Aerospace)
- ISO 13485 (Medical Devices)
Further internal or external expectations could include complying with other Management System requirements. A few examples of other “non-quality” Management Systems (MSS) may include:
- ISO 14001 (Environmental - EMS)
- ISO 50001 (Energy - EnMS)
- ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and Safety - OH&S)
- ISO/IEC 27001 (Information Security - ISMS)
TRIGO subject matter experts are ready to conduct these audits on your behalf as an outsourced 1st Party Audit, or to conduct audits at a supplier site on behalf of a customer as a 2nd Party Audit.
TRIGO guarantees high-level methodology with full compliance of the original standards and models. If gaps or non-conformities are identified, TRIGO offers support in corrective action development and implementation as well.