TRIGO and the European University of Madrid announce their 1st Edition of the Course, "Automotive Quality Expert", which will begin by the end of February at the Campus de Alcobendas, University of Madrid.
This training raises the development and learning of quality professionals, through knowledge, techniques and quality tools necessary for the sector and its development. TRIGO automotive quality experts will be sharing their knowledge and experience with real and current case studies via online and face-to-face.
- Attain a degree from the European University of Madrid, that supports professional development within the automotive industry.
- Specific quality training focused on complementary content, current industry practices and approaches, taught by professionals with many years’ experience within the automotive industry.
- Collaborate, network and build relationships with industry professionals and teachers.
- Encourage the exchange of experiences and knowledge among professionals, with the aim of creating synergies, increasing professional contacts and forming a reference group for future projects
- Specialize in Quality concepts
- Analyze Quality Systems
- Identify and apply the tools used in the product Lifecycle— from conception to launch
- Identify and apply cross-cutting Quality and Process.
- Gain knowledge and understand the quality systems audit methodologies and procedures used through the automotive industry.
This program is intended for quality professionals in the automotive industry, who wish to expand their knowledge and manage quality.
- Engineers currently working in the automotive industry
- Newly licensed Engineers looking for opportunities in the automotive industry
- Quality professionals and technicians with experience in the automotive industry
CALENDAR AND STAFF
- Week 1
ISO 9001:2015+ IATF 16949: 2016 AND THEIR SANCTIONING INTERPRETATIONS - José Manuel Cacho: Empresa Automoción Vitoria
- Week 2
SPECIFIC CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS CSRs - Óscar Gil
- Week 3
THE 7 BASIC QUALITY TOOLS AND OTHER TOOLS - Pablo García (TRIGO)
- Week 4
METHODOLOGIES OF PROBLEMS RESOLUTION AND IMPROVEMENTS - Pablo García (TRIGO)
- Week 5, 6 y 7
PRODUCT LIFECYCLE: CORE TOOLS - Ángel Enríquez de Salamanca (i-ALPE Engineering Study)
- Week 8
SYSTEM AUDIT - Enric Sixtó (Third Party Auditor in Management systems)
- Week 9
PRODUCT AND PROCESS AUDITS - Juan Peña (SEAT)
- Week 10
LEAN TOOLS - Jorge Asiain Peña (AlterEvo Ltd. y UEM)
- Week 1
Automotive Quality Management System expanding the requirements of the standard ISO 9001:2015.
- Week 2
Know the specific requirements of customers that extend the application of IATF and should be applied to their suppliers and their supply chain.
- Week 3 and 4
Introduction to the interpretation of data and its initial analysis that will serve as a proof in search of problem solving and continuous improvement The methodology of the 8 Disciplines (8D).
- Week 5 - 7
Plan quality product and process from the project phase to the product lifecycle. Know the basic quality tools that have to be used during development, launch and life series phases. Risk Analysis phases in the automotive sector on product and process.
- Week 8
Prove, control and verify the application of management system requirements within the organization, through system audits. Mandatory point.
- Week 9
Prove, control and verify the application of defined requirements on a product and its manufacturing process ensuring planning, development, execution, serial launch and serial life, with its links on the supply chain and service to the final customer.
- Week 10
Know and apply tools that improve the competitiveness of the company
Title: Own title of the European University of Madrid of 20 ECTS
Institutions: European University of Madrid and Trigo Quality Ibérica
Type: eLearning with in-class Saturday sessions (2 per month from 9:30am to 5:30pm)
Place: Universidad Europea de Madrid Campus de Alcobendas
Duration: Course starts February 2020 through to July 2020.
Price: 3.300 euros +VAT
Available Seats for this Course: Maximum 20 students
Please send your completed contract directly to: TRIGO.firstname.lastname@example.org, with the infos below :
If you have any questions or concerns, please connect with us with the same e-mail address listed above. (TRIGO.email@example.com)