The Spanish Automotive Providers Association (SERNAUTO) and TRIGO, multinational company who provide operational Quality management solutions, renew their collaboration to keep boosting joint actions regarding training and Quality services.
TRIGO provides Quality management solutions for the manufacturing sector, especially in the automotive and aerospace industries. With a team of more than a thousand professionals present in 20+ countries across 4 continents, TRIGO offers a comprehensive portfolio of Quality Assurance services ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training.
As Jose Portilla, General Manager of SERNAUTO, mentioned, “Quality has a central role in our sector. That is why we are offering, to our partners, training as well as an added value Quality service. We are proud to be able to rely on a company like TRIGO as a partner regarding those subjects. Thanks to this collaboration, we will be able to offer to our members Quality services responding to their needs”.
“We are delighted to renew this collaboration with SERNAUTO and to strengthen our leading position in the market. Thanks to this collaboration, we will allow the association's members to benefit from our comprehensive portfolio of Quality services, ranging from inspection to expert auditing, consulting and training”, from Marcel Cremades, TRIGO Spain General manager.
• Main tools
• Specific customer requirements OEMS CSRs
• REVERSO AMFE
• Process management
• Process owner
• Implementation of indicators
• Error to labeling test
• 5S, LEAN, VSM
• GD & T, reading plans
• SMED, TPM and CQI
• Quality culture in aerospace industry
• APQP, APQP aerospace
• FOD (Foreign Objects Detection)
• Problem solving tools
• ISO 9001: 2015 (requirements, transition, internal auditor and lead auditor)
• EN 9100: 2016 (requirements, internal auditor)
• ISO 14001: 2015 (requirements, internal auditor)
• ISO / TS 22163: 2017 (IRIS)
• ISO 19011: 2018
• IATF 16949: 2016
• FIEV 2.0 process audit, official training license
• BIQS (General Motors specific)
• APQP-PPAP (specific PSA), official training license
• QIP V3 (QSB +, PCPA, NSA Audits and standards), PSA Group requirements
For more info: email@example.com