Multi-location Vehicle Test Driving
- North American Automotive OEM
- Accommodate an ever-changing criteria day to day and shift to shift to capture hot issues coming from production and assembly
- Manage the communication of issues to OEM leaders for discussion
NATURE OF SERVICE
- Test-Driving all finished vehicles to detect any issues
- Document any physical findings using a detailed check sheet.
- Document any audible findings from the test drive such as Squeak and Rattle Issues, Suspension Grinding, Interior Discrepancies, etc.
- Facilitate a shift meeting to manage internal quality issues on finished vehicles.
- Ontario & Quebec, Canada
- 8-15 Drivers
- 1-2 Team Leaders
- 1 Site Manager
KEY ACHIEVEMENTS & RESULTS
- Quebec project ran until the plant no longer produced cars. Test driving process was considered to be value add on many levels.
- Project ran successfully throughout the pilot timing of a new product launch.