Multi-Site Interior Rework on Final Vehicles
- French Automotive OEM
- Rework of final vehicles within the OEM yard, before delivery of vehicles
- Rework of final vehicles located within the Distributors yard, located in Belgium
- Rework of final vehicles within the OEMs logistic sites across Europe
Real-time and customized reporting dedicated to the customer
NATURE OF SERVICE
- Technical Rework
Dismantle of Interior/Cabin Components:
- Ensure vehicle is shutdown to perform all dismantling of the following: cabin saddlery,
instrument panel, door entry and bottom of door garnishes.
- Dismantle the right and left side garnishes and step garnishes
- Dismantle gear shift, seat, security belt, parking brake, and disconnecting the power wiring harness
- Dismantle soundproof flooring, carpet and airbag, as well as the airbag protection case
- After interior dismantle is completed, TRIGO team will check the 3 ground screws and ensure the 3 screws on airbag case are tightened.
- Reassemble all of the interior components and change out existing screws in each seat with new screws
- Fulfilling customer checklist (visual and functional)
Belgium, Czech Republic, England, Spain, Sweden
PROJECT KEY FIGURES
- Mission completed in 5 weeks
- Total of 142 reworked vehicles (~2 hours per vehicle)
- 1 Mission Coordinator, the only point of contact for the customer, avoiding communication problems
- 4 Rework Operators, with required saddler and garnishing skill set.
KEY ACHIEVEMENTS & RESULTS
- All vehicles were reworked within the timeline provided by the customer
- TRIGO's experts demonstrated a high level of quality services, while adhering to the seamless coordination with international customers
- Customer Satisfaction
- Zero nonconforming parts were detected with any final vehicles.