While performing day to day measurement tasks, several problems can occur:
- Machine and human resources are short or limited
- Time and capacity constraints
- Unavailable technical competencies
- Available measuring methods are limited or inadequately precise
TRIGO’s measurement service portfolio helps you focus on your core processes.
3D Measurement in accredited laboratory
For 3D measurement tasks we have a multi-sensor approach:
Precise, non-tactile measurement on different surfaces and on materials difﬁcult to measure (e.g.: rubber, foam, sponge, deformation measurements).
3D Measurement with portable equipment
TRIGO offers the most accurate high volume 3D measurement onsite service available on the market:
- 3D surface scanning and digitalizing
- Large (<35m³) measuring range
- Measuring services on external site, chosen by the customer
- CAD model comparison
- System is suitable for probe, laser scanner and dynamic tracking of pre-deﬁned reference inputs
TRIGO pays special attention to offering you precise measurement services supported by our 15-year technical experience and professional measurement ﬂeet.
Our experienced, well-trained, AUKOM certiﬁed professionals support you in all measurement related questions. Accredited labs are available in several sites with costumer demo possibility.
- TRIGO is the ﬁrst and exclusive distributor of NDI portable coordinate measuring machines in Hungary
- Full and continuous professional support is provided to all NDI measurement tools offered by TRIGO Metrology
- In relation to calibration services, we take over the procurement of various portable measurement tools from our partners and we ship them calibrated