TRIGO is a trusted global partner for manufacturing OEMs and suppliers since 1997, offering comprehensive Quality Liaison and Resident Engineering services. We provide the quality expertise, industrial background, and global infrastructure needed to help meet crucial and unique requirements at any place, any time.
From representing your interests in the supply chain with technical support to managing containment actions or ad-hoc quality incidents, we are ready to support you with scalable and tailor-made resident engineering solutions.
Where in the World do you need us?
- Global coverage and flexibility for rapid response times
- Dedicated resident engineering pool offering full-service scope
- Cost-effective and tailor-made solutions
- Cutting-edge quality tools and processes
- Proven track record since 1997 with industry and OEM specific expertise
- Knowledge of the local culture and environment
“The SG European resident engineering network is backed by an innovative centralized information center and database, implemented and operated by TRIGO, providing a one gate communication model.”
Ralph Femppel, Manager QMC8 at SEG Automotive Germany GmbH
WHAT TYPE OF SERVICE DO YOU NEED?
- Single communication between client’s and customer’s logistic, production and quality contacts
- Understanding the client’s and customer’s needs, processes and products
- Frequent reporting as agreed with the client
- Problem identification, verification of defect occurrence, visual pre-filtering of suspect parts
- Management of non-conforming parts
- Coordination of containment measures
- (100% or sampling inspection, retrofit, etc.)
- Support of the client’s root cause analysis
- by collecting necessary data at the customer’s site
- Verification of corrective action effectiveness
Advanced level +
- Deeper knowledge of client’s and customer’s processes and products
- Ability to test and pre-filter claimed parts
with special equipment / tooling
- Advanced level of incident support
and decision making
- Usage of a wider quality toolset (e.g. APQP, PFMEA, CP, SPC, MSA, 6 Sigma, DoE, etc.)
- Support of local / external measurement
and analysis activities
- Presentation of 8D reports
- PPAP / trial run support
- Support of change management process
With TRIGO’s unrivaled know-how and global commitment to quality, we consider our work finished only when the customer is 100% satisfied.