Terry has 25 years’ experience in quality management planning, quality improvement, quality systems development and implementation, quality information systems, quality auditing and training.
Terry co-authored the book, “After the Quality Audit: Closing the Loop on the Audit”, published by Quality Press. He has developed many courses, including Transitioning Management Systems to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/TS 16949:2009 Requirements, Implementing ISO 9000 and ISO/TS 16949 Management Systems and Quality Auditing.
Master’s in Theology
New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary
B.A.Sc in Chemistry
University of Mississippi
Areas of Expertise
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor
- IATF 16949:2016 Lead Auditor
- ISO 14001:2015
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)