Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) & Control Plans
Onsite training prices differ by course, please contact us for a personalized quote!
All attendees receive an official certificate upon successful completion of the course.
This course familiarizes participants with normally occurring activities within the APQP process. This includes activities in the early planning/concept stage, design phase, process development, production launch and continuous improvements.
Outline of Topics Covered
- Introduction to and purpose of APQP
- Identify the APQP phases, processes and corresponding milestones
- Defining the Program
- Product and Process Design & Development
- Product and Process Validation
- Review, Assessment and Corrective Action
- Identify the appropriate activities for each phase
- Examine the relationship among the APQP deliverables and IATF 16949 elements
- Examine the linkage between process flow charts, FMEAs, control plansand Work Instructions Control Plan methodology
- Workshop exercises/application
Benefits of attending
- Save time through organized program development
- Promote effective communication between departments to avoid misunderstandings
- Provide a framework for continuous improvement through feedback assessment and corrective actions, that save time and money
Who should attend?
APQP Cross-Functional team members (anyone in an IATF 16949 environment). Each department must have an individual capable of participating in the process. Beginner and intermediate level course (experts will already be familiar with the course content, and the linkages and benefits of APQP.
Important Payment Information
Payment will be billed 10 days prior to the beginning of the seminar and are non-refundable in the event that the participant cancels within that 10 day time period.
Did you know this seminar can be delivered at your workplace?
Take advantage of an onsite and train up to 20 people at one time. We will customize the workshop, involving your own real-life examples for effective problem-solving techniques.
Your Next Steps
Now that you have completed this seminar, what’s the next logical step in your training program? Check out our Design FMEA training course!