Advanced Quality Planning (AQP)
Onsite training prices differ by course, please contact us for a personalized quote!
All attendees receive an official certificate upon successful completion of the course.
Advanced Quality Planning (AQP) is a process that can determine how successful an organization will be in satisfying their customer’s requirements when bringing a new product to market. Most serious quality issues can be traced back to flaws occurring during this critical activity. This workshop will show participants the proper methodology to use when preparing for product launch. Advanced Quality Planning, Failure Mode & Effects Analysis and the Product/Process Validation will be covered in detail. Participants will apply the concepts learned during the workshop on their own processes and products. The output will be a more effective method for ensuring newly designed products and processes meet customer expectations.
Outline of Topics Covered
- Introduction to AQP
- Identify the AQP phases, processes and corresponding milestones
- Defining the Program
- Product Design and Development
- Design FMEA
- Process Design and Development
- Process Flow Diagrams
- Process FMEA
- Production Control Plans
- Product and Process Validation
- MSA overview
- SPC overview Product/Process Validation
- Feedback, Assessment and Corrective Action
Benefits of attending
- Save time (organized program development)
- Promote effective communication between departments (avoid misunderstandings)
- Provide a framework for continuous improvement through feedback assessment and corrective action (save money and time)
- Avoid Customer complaints, disruptions and costly containment activities
Who should attend?
- AQP cross-functional team members (anyone in an ISO 9001 or AS9100D environment) Each department must have an individual capable of participating in the process
- This process can apply to any product in any industry
- Engineering (Design/Process/Quality), Manufacturing, Quality, Facilities, Purchasing, Field Service, Supplier Quality
Important Payment Information
Payment will be billed 10 days prior to the beginning of the seminar and are non-refundable in the event that the participant cancels within that 10 day time period.
Did you know this seminar can be delivered at your workplace?
Take advantage of an onsite and train up to 20 people at one time. We will customize the workshop, involving your own real-life examples for effective problem-solving techniques.
Your Next Steps
Now that you have completed this seminar, what’s the next logical step in your training program? Check out our Process FMEA training course!