AIAG & VDA FMEA Implementation
Contact us for Online Training Pricing!
We now have a common foundation for FMEA across the sectors of the automotive industry which are represented by the Automotive Industry Action Group and the Verband der Automobilindustrie. As stated in the Handbook itself, “the industry is challenged by increasing quality demands of the customer, the necessary cost optimization of the products and processes, and the higher complexity, as well as the product liability of the designer and manufacturer by legislation”. That is why this manual focuses on the technical aspects of risk.
Outline of Topics Covered
- 7 – Step Approach
- 5T’s Process
- The 5 Phase Method
- Design FMEA
- Process FMEA
- Rating charts
- Action priority
- Recommended Actions
- FMEA Report
Benefits of our training
- Training from Instructors with 150 years of combined experience in FMEA
- Learn the new FMEA requirements:
- The 7-Step Approach
- Action Priority replaces RPN Risk Priority Number
- The 5 T’s - InTent Timing, Team Task Tools
- MSR Monitoring System Response
- All participants will receive a copy of the AIAG-VDA FMEA Handbook
Who should attend
All personnel planning to participate in FMEA teams.