APQP, FMEA and PPAP
$1,395 per participant
All attendees receive an official certificate upon successful completion of the course.
By attending ALL 3 public seminars of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (FMEA) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) you will gain knowledge of normally occurring activities in the APQP process, the importance of design and manufacturing tools that help prevent failures/defects, and will be familiarized with the generic requirements for PPAP.
Benefits of Attending
- Save time by organized program development and a systematic approach to completing FMEAs
- Promote effective communication between departments to avoid misunderstandings
- Save money by preventing failures in upfront planning, incorporate prevention and detection methods into the manufacturing process and design
- Ensure compliance to ISO/TS 16949
- Reduce waste and improve the overall quality of the products
- Promote effective communication between departments
Who Should Attend?
- Any individual wanting to learn more about the APQP, FMEA and PPAP processes
- Program Managers, Engineers that work with design, product and manufacturing of products
- Quality and Material personnel
- Anyone involved in the implementation of ISO/TS 16949
- Internal Auditors; anyone involved in the development and submission of PPAP packages
Important Payment Information
Payment will be billed 10 days prior to the beginning of the seminar and are non-refundable in the event that the participant cancels within that 10 day time period.
Did you know this seminar can be delivered at your workplace?
Take advantage of an onsite and train up to 20 people at one time. We will customize the workshop, involving your own real-life examples for effective problem-solving techniques.
Your Next Steps