Onsite training prices differ by course, please contact us for a personalized quote!
All attendees receive an official certificate upon successful completion of the course.
The course gives you the essential knowledge on how to link FMEA to the design validation plan, how to audit it and its benefits as a permanent database. Moreover, the course covers methodologies of functional analysis applied to product, and Product FMEA to manage and control the product design.
Outline of Topics Covered
- What the FMEA method is?
- FMEA - the service of product design:
- External functional analysis
- Internal functional analysis
- Functional analysis assessment
- Product FMEA step by step
- Assessment of Product FMEA
- FMEA and IATF 16949:2016
- Organization of FMEA
- Rights and duties of an FMEA-team
- Comprehensive FMEA management and control
- Comprehensive approach in your Company
- Training overview
Benefits of attending
- Improve customer satisfaction during life-cycle and cycle startup by identifying and controlling the risks associated with design choices
- Reduce costs of testing and prototypes
- Optimize analysis time through appropriate use of generic AMDECs
Who should attend?
- Quality teams
- Project Managers
- Design Inspection Managers
- Method Technicians
Important Payment Information
Payment will be billed 10 days prior to the beginning of the seminar and are non-refundable in the event that the participant cancels within that 10 day time period.
Did you know this seminar can be delivered at your workplace?
Take advantage of an onsite and train up to 20 people at one time. We will customize the workshop, involving your own real-life examples for effective problem-solving techniques.
Your Next Steps
Now that you have completed this seminar, what’s the next logical step in your training program? Check out our IATF 16949:2016 Introduction & Transition Strategy training course!