Effective Problem Solving Awareness - Free Webinar
€0 per participant
Problem Solving is a proven and powerful yet simple step-by-step approach to reducing recurring operational issues.
Problem Solving is a proven and powerful yet simple step-by-step approach to reducing recurring operational issues. With a particular focus on waste, scrap, rework, and the associated costs. This course will enable Team Leaders and their Operators to gain awareness of how to actively participate in problem solving. The course will use the 8D method and related tools and techniques (e.g. 5W2H, process mapping, Pareto, cause & effect diagrams, 5 Whys, etc.). This course delivers an entry level understanding of the problem solving process in which participants often go onto more complex training and learning.
Outline of topics covered
- What is Problem Solving?
- Defining the problem – An awareness of the need to define and describe the problem
- Root Cause analysis – a basic understanding of cause & effect diagrams, 5 Whys.
- Generating ideas – how to generate possible solutions to your problem
- How to establish the best solutions and verifying their effectiveness.
- An understanding of how to sustain any improvements.
- Next step
Benefits of attending
- Gain the knowledge to be able to take part in the reduction and elimination of significant recurring problems
- Improved operational and financial performance for the business
- A repeatable approach to resolving problems that can be applied by all organizational personnel
Who should attend
Supervisors, Team Leaders, and other team members who would benefit from the awareness of the problem solving process.
- Access to Zoom
- Uninterrupted attendance
Public seminars Dates & Locations
|4 Nov 2020||United Kingdom||