EN 9100:2016 Requirements
Onsite training prices differ by course, please contact us for a personalized quote!
All attendees receive an official certificate upon successful completion of the course.
This thorough course will provide the essential knowledge of EN 9100:2016 and its requirements, supplemented with the assessment of related current practices and the exploration of possible needs for change and development.
Outline of Topics Covered
- The 2016-version of the EN 9100 standard
- The concept of Quality Management System and its links to the Standard
- Requirements related to activities with added value
- Requirements related to support activities
- Requirements related to the management of the Company’s activities
- Requirements related to the setting up of the Company’s QMS
- Analysis of the management and control of the Company’s processes
- Ways to improve
Benefits of attending
Participants will understand the requirements of the standard, but especially its usefulness and interest for their own company, as well as the way they can/must really use it. During the training, everyone will have to evaluate their current practices in regard to the standard requirements and to draw the opportunities for improvement or the needs for evolution.
Who should attend?
New employees, Process Owners, Internal Auditors, Management Teams
Important Payment Information
Payment will be billed 10 days prior to the beginning of the seminar and are non-refundable in the event that the participant cancels within that 10 day time period.
Did you know this seminar can be delivered at your workplace?
Take advantage of an onsite and train up to 20 people at one time. We will customize the workshop, involving your own real-life examples for effective problem-solving techniques.
Your Next Steps
Now that you have completed this seminar, what’s the next logical step in your training program? Check out our AS9100 Internal Auditor training course!