ISO 45001:2018 Introduction & Best Practices
Contact us for Online Training Pricing!
All attendees receive an official certificate upon successful completion of the course.
ISO 45001:2018 is particularly significant as a result of fundamental changes to both structure and its contents, compared to OHSAS 18001. Complying with the revised requirements will present new challenges for Health and Safety Managers and implementation teams. This introductory session will guide attendees through the changes between ISO 45001:2018 and OHSAS 18001:2007, including the adoption of Annex SL, the framework for a generic management system. In addition, we will provide strategies to transition your OH&S management system to conform to the new standard.
A general understanding of the OHSAS 18001 standard is a recommended pre-requisite.
OUTLINE OF TOPICS COVERED
- Intention behind ISO 45001
- Navigating the New High Level Structure
- Changes between the two standards, grouped into key concepts:
- Context of the Organization
- Planning for Risks
- Change Management
- Control of Externally Provided Products and Services
- Awareness and Documented Information
- Best Practices for Implementation
- Personal Action Plans for your Company
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Health and Safety Managers, Management teams