Statistical Process Control (SPC)
$995 per participant
Contact us for Online Training Pricing!
All attendees receive an official certificate upon successful completion of the course.
This workshop will focus on the application of Statistical Process Control in a manufacturing environment. It will cover the identification, control and reduction of process variation.
Outline of Topics Covered
- How Quality is Changing
- Where to Begin
- Statistical Measures of Process Variation
- Variable Control Charts
- Control Charts for Attributes
- Control Chart Interpretation
- Measurements Systems Analysis
Benefits of attending
- Select beneficial applications for SPC
- Construct and analyze histograms
- Determine statistical properties of process variation
- Calculate capability indices
- Construct variable and attribute control charts
- Analyze control charts for abnormal patterns
- Verify the acceptability of measurement systems
Who should attend?
Individuals from manufacturing, engineering and quality assurance who are involved in the identification, development and application of statistical techniques.
Important Payment Information
Payment will be billed 10 days prior to the beginning of the seminar and are non-refundable in the event that the participant cancels within that 10 day time period.
Did you know this seminar can be delivered at your workplace?
Take advantage of an onsite and train up to 20 people at one time. We will customize the workshop, involving your own real-life examples for effective problem-solving techniques.
Your Next Steps
Now that you have completed this seminar, what’s the next logical step in your training program? Check out our Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) training course!