ISO 9001:2015 Introduction and Transition Strategy
Contact us for Online Training Pricing
All attendees receive an official certificate upon successful completion of the course.
This introductory session will guide management representatives and key employees through the changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015, including the adoption of the Annex SL.
Outline of Topics Covered
- Principle Changes
- Changes you do not need to make
- New vocabulary
2. ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Standard
- Context of the organization
- Performance Evaluation
3. Transition Strategy
- Gap analysis
- Auditor upgrade
Benefits of attending
- The difference between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- A review of the increased importance of the process approach to ISO 9001:2015
- How to practically address the new requirements
- The steps needed to transition to the ISO 9001:2015 standard
Who should attend?
Management personnel and individuals who are interested in learning about the significant changes contained in the ISO 9001:2015 standard and how it will impact their organization.
Important Payment Information
Payment will be billed 10 days prior to the beginning of the seminar and are non-refundable in the event that the participant cancels within that 10 day time period.
Did you know this seminar can be delivered at your workplace?
Take advantage of an onsite and train up to 20 people at one time. We will customize the workshop, involving your own real-life examples for effective problem-solving techniques.
Your Next Steps
Now that you have completed this seminar, what’s the next logical step in your training program? Check out our ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor training course!