TREQ SERVICES // TRIGO EXPERTS FOR QUALITY
- Today, all companies must have an organization with a Quality Management System. Many standards exist—one, or more of them may need to be introduced in the customer’s organization.
- Despite the customer’s wide-ranging competencies; standards, quality, audits, etc. are not within the scope of customer’s skills.
THE TRIGO SOLUTION
Addressing the market’s ever-growing demands for non-standard quality improvement solutions, TRIGO has established TreQ, a unique service delivery platform to drive innovations, and new engineering and management processes in the customers’ organization. Local TreQ Experts are backed by TRIGO’s best-in-class global Know-How Competency Center, and fulfill both planned and on-demand missions. Possessing comprehensive quality experience in the automotive and aerospace industries, TreQ is to deliver scalable and customized project-based solutions to individual quality challenges all around the world:
- Customer and suppliers audit (VDA 6.3, FIEV 2.0)
- Certification support (ISO 9100, ISO 14 001, NADCAP, etc.)
- Supplier and Customer Quality Development
- Quality Lift / Recovery Plan
- Quality Trainings
- Quality Consulting
TRIGO CAPABILITIES AND REFERENCES
Offering this service for more than 25 years, TRIGO has precise insight of the industry requirements. TRIGO knows what steps need to be taken by an organization in order to answer the production, and quality needs, while optimizing our customer’s organizational structure and improve its results so that they stay focused on their core business.
Our audits and certification support are realized under the following standards:
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management System, specific for the automotive sector)
- AS/JISQ/EN 9100 (Quality Management System, specific for the aerospace and defense sectors)
- ISO 14001 (Environment Management System)
- OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems—Requirements)
- ISO/TS 16949 (Quality Management System required for serial and replacement part production in the automotive industry)
- IRIS (International Standard for the railway industry)
- Part 21J (Requirements for Design Organization Approvals and Production Organization Approvals)
- PART 21G (Requirements for aerospace material manufacturing)
- Part 145 (Requirements for the aerospace maintenance workshop)