NATURE OF SERVICE
- Leaks found at the terminal plant require to the supplier to prove to its final customer the absence of influence of transport from China on the level of tightness of its engines.
- The supplier then asks TRIGO to check the conformity of the leakage level of the engines after shipment, making possible to compare it with the initial leakage level measured on its production line.
- Contain parts that are not compliant with customer requirements / have a leakage rate above the natural tolerance level.
- Reassure the end customer about the quality of the products sent.
- 1 Technician
- Control part with an Ateq F620,
- Discard non-conforming parts,
- Recording and monitoring of measurements via the TRIGO Data Entry application,
- Daily report to the customer via the dedicated Customer Portal.
- 4158 engines controled
- 97 days
- Faster and more qualitative control than with the 1000 bubble device,
- Customer satisfaction,
- Compliance with deadlines,
- Recognition of the expertise and capacity of TRIGO on this type of service,
- Maintaining of the supplier’s reputation toward its client.