YOU ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Improving the prevention of defects in the production line.
- Enriching your existing FMEA Processes.
- Making your generic FMEA more robust.
- Understand the general principle of the Reverse FMEA Process and its benefits for the company.
- Know how to prepare, organize and carry out Reverse P-FMEAs in accordance with the requirements of OEMs (GM, PSA, Renault).
- Conduct a Reverse P-FMEA on a manufacturing process and initiate an action plan to reduce risks.
- Project Leader
- Production Manager
- Quality Manager
- Methods/Industrialization Engineer
- Quality Engineer
- Knowledge of the company’s products and manufacturing processes.
- Master the FMEA method and regularly participate in FMEA Process studies.
- An action training that quickly puts participants in a situation for a better appropriation of the methodology of the Reverse P-FMEA. For each didactic contribution, it is a question of unfolding an application case from the company and putting into practice in real time.
- Preparation prior to the training should be provided to collect the company data necessary for the organization of the workshops and the animation in the field.
- At the end of the training, a certificate of attendance will be given to the trainee.
- Participant file containing the inputs presented during the training and concrete examples of industrial application of Reverse P-FMEA.