Discover the ASPICE® assessment model
This course is for you if you want to:
• Understand the basics of the ASPICE® v3.1 process assessment model used in the automotive industry;
• Know the process evaluation criteria according to Automotive SPICE® v3.1;
• Bring into conformity your software development processes to the SPICE® v3.1 evaluation model.
This training is given by an INTACS certified trainer.
- Understand the SPICE® v3.1 evaluation model and identify the requirements applicable to different processes;
- Improve your software development processes;
- Prepare an internal or customer audit according to the Automotive SPICE® v3.1 process evaluation model.
- A hands-on training that invites the participants into real-life situations through practical exercises for a better appropriation of the SPICE® v3.1 evaluation model.
- Exchanges between participants based on their experience of software development processes and their implementation.
- Online documentation containing the presentations used during the program and the training materials.
- All the participants receive a training certificate after the course.
- Quality Managers
- System Quality Managers
- Quality Teams
- Project Teams
- Have a first professional experience in the IT sector (e.g. software/systems development, project management, quality management or similar experience) or have a quality audit practice.
- Have a professional level of English (evaluation model only available in English).
Register several participants in our training courses and benefit from our special offers:
- 25% discount for the 2nd participant*.
- 50% for the 3rd participant and for each additional participant*.
*For registrations to the same training session.
Very good trainer, subject taken at the right speed and in a didactic way.
Presentation on the ASPICE standard in a simple and didactic way by a field professional.