Layered Process Audit
This course is for you if you want to:
• Improve adherence to your operations standards.
• Reduce quality problems.
• Prevent customers' complaints.
• Meet your Customers' Specific Requirements (CSR) regarding LPA audits.
• Increase management involvement in the QMS and demonstrate their commitment
This training is made for 8 participants, and it lasts 1 day for online trainings or 2 days for in-house training.
- Understand CQI-8 requirements and automotive manufacturers’ specific requirements.
- Understand the key success factors of the LPA approach.
- Learn about LPA audits' benefits.
- Know how to build an LPA audit system adapted to your company.
- On-site training: acquire hands-on experience in:
- Developing audit checklists.
- Conducting an LPA audit.
The training is organized around theorical presentations and group exercises on the essential elements of LPA audits:
- Audits organization;
- Construction of audit grids;
- Process follow-up system.
For in-company training, the dynamic is even more complete:
Before the training, the Consultant meets with the organization in order to:
- Get familiar with the company's organization,
- Identify the different "layers" of audit to be planned,
- Define the sector that will be audited during the training.
During the training, the participants:
- Define the future organization of the LPA audit process,
- Build the audit grids on a chosen sector,
- Perform the audit on the shop floor on one or more stations,
- Readjust the content of their initial grid based on their first experience.
- Online documentation containing the presentations used during the training and the exercises’ support material.
- All the participants receive a training certificate after the course.
- Production Manager / Director
- Area Manager / Autonomous Production Unit Manager
- Production or Support Services Engineer
- Quality Director / Responsible
There are no prerequisites for training participants.
Register several participants in our training courses and benefit from our special offers:
- 25% discount for the 2nd participant*.
- 50% for the 3rd participant and for each additional participant*.
*For registrations to the same training session.