RGPQP RENAULT – V1.0
Qualified training in collaboration with RENAULT.
Training provided in all countries except: France, India, Italy, Romania and Türkiye.
RGPQP - Renault Group Product Quality Procedure - is RENAULT's standard for supplier quality management in the development phase and during series production.
RENAULT requirements through the Customer Specific Requirements (CSR) call for a Supplier Customer Quality Representative (SCQR) to be appointed and trained according to the RGPQP standard.
TRIGO Group has been designated by RENAULT to train its suppliers with the official RGPQP training module.
- To know all the requirements and particularities of RENAULT's RGPQP Version 1.0 process.
- To ensure a proper classification of the requirements and deliverables in the APQP Grid.
- To know the roles and responsibilities between suppliers and RENAULT, and between RENAULT teams.
- Discover the RGPQP Supplier Portal and the IS application.
- Build the action plan to apply the new requirements. Obtain the RGPQP V1.0 training certificate.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
Completion of general training in APQP and PPAP processes - or experience in the application of APQP.
For more information on conditions and availability, please visit our Training page.
This training is required by RENAULT for all persons in contact with Renault project teams during the bidding phase, the development of a project and during the series for modification management. This training is also recommended for all other members of the project teams: Quality Engineers, Design Engineers, Product Test and Validation Engineers, Industrialization Engineers, Production Managers, Logistics Managers, Sales Managers, IATF 16949 System Auditors.
- This training program has been designed by RENAULT.
- The training method is based on activities in subgroups with exercises (including Key Characteristics) and role plays (preparation of RGPQP milestones from a case study file that is completed as the course progresses).
- The training method links to each participant's real-life context through building activities around the personal progress plan.
- Required and recommended forms and examples for each deliverable are presented in the training module.
MCQ knowledge test
- Training materials are available in English, French and Spanish.
- Participant's folder containing the presentations made during the training and the exercise materials.
TO GO FURTHER
Consulting services: TRIGO can help you with the concrete implementation in your company. Please contact us to learn more.
DAY#1 CLASSROOM SESSION
1. Introduction and objectives.
2. General outline.
3. Structure of the RGPQP.
4. Use of RGPQP.
5. Details of categories 1,2,3,4.
DAY#2 CLASSROOM SESSION
Review of the knowledge learned the previous day:
6. Categories details 5 to 11
7. How to work with Renault Group Review of expectations