Test Driving for Product Launch
- Worldwide OEM – 7 locations in Michigan & Ohio
- Hire and train 100+ drivers within 5 days
- Drive initial 30,000 units staged in 7 different sites in 2 states
- Drive units 24/7 until all units are tested – in yards and direct from plant until issue was resolved
NATURE OF SERVICE
- Test Drive all new product produced during a launch
- Continually evolving procedure – Constant communication with customer, ensure information was distributed to all sites in a timely manner.
- Constant retraining required as the procedure evolved based off our drivers daily feedback.
- Working with Logistics, OEM, and supplier, establishing a flow to maximize inspection potential.
- Michigan & Ohio, USA
- 90,000+ Units Test Driven
- 29,000 Hours
- 1 Director
- 2 Program Manager
- 7 Site Managers
- 8 Site Leads
- 1 Financial Account Manager
- 1 HR Manager
- 100 Licensed Drivers
KEY ACHIEVEMENTS & RESULTS
- 6 months of driving – 24 Hours/7Days
- Established a benchmark with OEM with our Driver Agreement Policy. OEM set as a requirement for all future projects.