NEW APQP PPAP STELLANTIS v2022
Qualifying training in partnership with the Stellantis Group
STELLANTIS has defined and adapted the APQP and PPAP processes to manage the quality of its suppliers throughout development and mass production phases. This training is mandatory for STELLANTIS suppliers’ Project Managers and Quality Managers assigned to a vehicle project applying the new STELLANTIS standards.
New APQP PPAP STELLANTIS v2022 is based on the merging of ex-PSA and ex-FCA standards.
NOTE: Contact your STELLANTIS interlocutor to know which APQP PPAP standard is applied on your project, APQP PPAP ex-PSA v2015 or New APQP PPAP STLA v2022.
TRIGO has been assigned by STELLANTIS as Master Trainer and training service organization for this module. EURO-SYMBIOSE consultants-trainers have designed this training module with STELLANTIS teams.
- Know requirements and particularities of the APQP PPAP STELLANTIS version 2022.
- Understand the rating rules of the Deliverables in APQP Grid.
- Know roles & responsibilities between the suppliers and STLA, and among STLA Teams.
- Get an introduction about APQP IT Applications (PLM, CQMS-AUROS).
- Build your action plan to implement STELLANTIS requirements.
- Pass APQP PPAP STELLANTIS training certificate.
FORMATION TYPE :
Open or in-house training session
MODALITY OF REALISATION :
Onsite or remote sessions
- This qualifying training is required by STELLANTIS for all Project Managers and Project Quality Managers appointed on a STELLANTIS development project.
- This training is recommended for all other members of the project teams: Designers, Industrialisation Managers, R&D Managers, Production Managers, Logistics Managers, Sales Managers, etc.
Know the basics of APQP
- This training was designed in collaboration with STELLANTIS.
- The pedagogy is based on subgroup activities with exercices (including Key Characteristics) and simulation (APQP Gate review prepration on the basis of a case study file that is completed as the course progresses).
- The pedagogy makes the link with the real context of each participant thanks to a construction activity around the personal progress plan.
- The mandatory forms, recommended templates, guidelines and examples pour each deliverable are introduced in the training module.
- Some videos summarize the APQP and PPAP processes during project development and during mass production with the link with After-Sales.
MCQ knowledge test (15 questions) in 30 min + case studies (60min): 60% of correct answers required.
Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
- Training objectives, detailed program and organization rules.
- Introduction to APQP PPAP STLA : SQA (Supplier Quality Assurance), Supplier Quality Manual (SQM), Phases, Gates, Reviews, APQP Grid, IT Applications
- APQP PPAP planning: STELLANTIS vehicle project scheduling and supplier Gates planning
- The APQP grid: Activities, Requirements and Deliverables – The creation of APQP grids in the APQP IT application – The role of Engineering STLA.
- The rules of deliverables rating, the supplier and STELLANTIS responsibilities, and the escalation process.
- Gate 1 and the Activities initiated in Phase 1, including the Key Characteristic list definition, the PIS, the CAT, the Safety Plan and the GEED
- Gate 2 and the Activities initiated in Phase 2
- Gate 3 and the Activities initiated in Phase 3
- Gate 4 and the Activities initiated in Phase 4, including the instructions for the constitution of PPAP files
- Gate 5 and the Activities initiated in Phase 5
- The Change Management during mass production
- Guided tour of APQP IT applications: PLM and CQMS-AUROS
- Conclusion, group quiz and training evaluation
- Exam: MCQ (15 questions in 30 min) and application exam (3 case studies in 60 min).