Automotive Core Tools for Internal Auditors
Onsite training prices differ by course, please contact us for a personalized quote!
All attendees receive an official certificate upon successful completion of the course.
Outline of Topics Covered
- APQP – Define the Scope
- APQP – Phase 1: Plan and Define
- APQP – Phase 2: Product Design & Development
- FMEA – Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis
- APQP – Phase 3: Process Design & Development
- Process Flow Diagrams
- FMEA – Process Failure Mode & Effects Analysis
- PFMEA Workshop
- APQP – Phase 4: Product & Process Validation
- MSA – Measurement System Analysis
- MSA – Bias, Stability, Linearity, Repeatability, Reproducibility
- SPC – Statistical Process Control
- SPC – Initial Process Studies, Histograms, Statistical Distributions, Variable Control Charts,
- Statistical Capability
- PPAP – Production Part Approval Process
- Control Plans
- Control Plan Workshop
- APQP – Phase 5: Feedback, Assessment & Corrective Action
- Process Approach to Auditing
- Process Auditing Workshop
Benefits of attending
Allows internal auditors to not only verify the implementation of the quality management system processes but determine their effectiveness.
Who should attend?
Internal auditors who work for tier 1, 2 and 3 suppliers pursuing or registered to IATF 16949:2016.
Important Payment Information
Payment will be billed 10 days prior to the beginning of the seminar and are non-refundable in the event that the participant cancels within that 10 day time period.
Did you know this seminar can be delivered at your workplace?
Take advantage of an onsite and train up to 20 people at one time. We will customize the workshop, involving your own real-life examples for effective problem-solving techniques.
Your Next Steps
Now that you have completed this seminar, what’s the next logical step in your training program? Check out our Process Management (Advanced) training course!