Effective Product Launch (EPL) - Free Webinar
$0 per participant
Join us for a free overview of our powerful Effective Product Launch workshop.
Gain insight into some of the common problems facing the supply chain today and potential solutions to proactively mitigate problems before they occur.
Date: October 8, 2020
Time: 9 AM - 12 PM EST
All attendees receive an official certificate upon successful completion of the course.
Product Launch is a process that can determine how successful an organization will be in satisfying their customer’s requirements for the duration of the contract. Most serious quality issues can be traced back to flaws occurring during this critical activity. This workshop will show participants the proper methodology to use when preparing for product launch. Advanced Quality Planning, Failure Mode & Effects Analysis and the Production Part Approval Process will be covered in detail. Participants will apply the concepts learned during the workshop on their own processes and products. The output will be a more effective method for ensuring newly designed products and processes meet customer expectations.
Outline of Topics Covered
- Introduction to APQP
- Identify the APQP phases, processes
- and corresponding milestones
- Defining the Program
- Product Design and Development
- Design FMEA
- Process Design and Development
- Process Flow Diagrams
- Process FMEA
- Production Control Plans
- Product and Process Validation
- MSA overview
- SPC overview
- Feedback, Assessment and Corrective Action
Benefits of attending
- Save time (organized program development)
- Promote effective communication between departments (avoid misunderstandings)
- Provide a framework for continuous improvement through feedback assessment and corrective action (save money and time)
- Avoid Customer complaints and disruptions and costly containment activities
Who should attend?
- APQP cross-functional team members (anyone in an IATF 16949 environment) Each department must have an individual capable of participating in the process
- Engineering (Design/Process/Quality), Manufacturing, Quality, Facilities, Supplier Quality
Did you know this seminar can be delivered at your workplace?
Take advantage of an onsite and train up to 20 people at one time. We will customize the workshop, involving your own real-life examples for effective problem-solving techniques.