APQP PPAP STELLANTIS (ex-PSA) v2015
Qualifying training in partnership with the Stellantis Group
Since 2015, STELLANTIS has defined and adapted the APQP and PPAP processes to manage the quality of its suppliers throughout development and mass production phases. This training is mandatory for STELLANTIS suppliers’ Project Managers and Quality Managers assigned to a vehicle project applying the ex-PSA standards.
NOTE: Look at RFQ package to know APQP standard to apply for your project, APQP PPAP ex-PSA v2015 or New APQP PPAP STLA v2022. If this is not clear, ask your STELLANTIS contact.
EURO-SYMBIOSE, a TRIGO company, has been assigned by STELLANTIS as Master Trainer and training service organization for this module. EURO-SYMBIOSE consultants-trainers have designed this training module with STELLANTIS teams.
- Know requirements and particularities of the APQP PPAP ex-PSA.
- Understand the rating rules of the Deliverables in APQP Grid.
- Know roles & responsibilities between the suppliers and STLA, and among STLA Teams.
- Get an introduction about APQP IT Application, the PLM.
- Build your action plan to implement STELLANTIS requirements.
- Pass APQP PPAP STELLANTIS (ex-PSA) v2015 training certificate.
REALISATION MODALITY :
Onsite or virtual/remote sessions
FORMATION TYPE :
Open or in-house training session
STELLANTIS Training Qualification Certificate
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS :
MINIMUM : 4
MAXIMUM : 12
- This qualifying training is required by STELLANTIS for all Project Managers and Project Quality Managers appointed on a STELLANTIS development project.
- This training is recommended for all other members of the project teams: Designers, Industrialisation Managers, R&D Managers, Production Managers, Logistics Managers, Sales Managers, etc.
- This training was designed in collaboration with STELLANTIS.
- The pedagogy is based on subgroup activities with exercises and simulation (APQP Milestone review preparation on the basis of a case study file that is completed as the course progresses).
- The pedagogy makes the link with the real context of each participant thanks to a construction activity around the personal progress plan.
- The mandatory forms, recommended templates, guidelines and examples pour each deliverable are introduced in the training module.
- Some videos summarize the APQP and PPAP processes during project development and during mass production.
MCQ knowledge test (15 questions) in 25 min + case studies (60min): 60% of correct answers required.
- Participant file containing the presentations delivered during the training and the exercise materials.
- Training materials available in English or French
- Training objectives, detailed program and organization rules.
- SQA frame – Supplier Quality Assurance: Supplier Quality Manual (SQM), acronyms, access to B2B and scoring bidlist.
- The five APQP phases of PSA.
- APQP grid: description, instructions and guided tour of an APQP grid in the PLM project tracking tool.
- APQP Phase #1 – RFQ, plan and define program: Deliverables with examples, rating rules and case study of the “Kick-off meeting” milestone.
- APQP Phase #2 – Product/Process development: deliverables with examples, rating rules and case study of the “Design Freeze – Tooling Kick-off” milestone.
- APQP Phase #3 -Creation of specific tools and production of the first off-tool parts : Deliverables with examples, rating rules and a case study of achieving the “1st Off-Tool parts delivery agreement” milestone.
- APQP Phase #4 – Product & Process verifications : Deliverables with examples, rating rules and a case study of achieving the “PPAP approved” milestone.
- APQP Phase #5 – Ramp-up : Deliverables with examples, rating rules and a case study of reaching the “End of Development” milestone.
- Implement the PCP (Parts Control Plan) during the APQP and PPAP: the expectations of the PCP, the list of CTF/CS/CSE, the process to develop the PCP.
- APQP management rules: Development management, CM and SM management, development escalation process, APQP PPAP and management of modifications in serial life, exQ3P.
- Assessment of the training.
- Knowledge control (exam): Warm-up activity, MCQ exam (15 questions in 25min) and application exam (3 case studies in 60 min).