ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor w/ Emphasis on IATF 16949:2016
$1,395 per participant
Onsite training prices differ by course, please contact us for a personalized quote!
All attendees receive an official certificate upon successful completion of the course.
This course is certified by Exemplar Global and meets the training portion of the requirements for QMS Associate Auditor certification. This course is designed to discuss all types of audits, assessments and show participants how to be most effective in these activities.
Outline of Topics Covered
1. ISO 9001:2015/IATF 16949:2016– Auditor’s perspective
2. Principles of Auditing
- Internal Auditing Techniques
- Auditing Practices
3. Quality Manuals, Systems and Documentation
- What must be included
- Acceptable formats
- Monitoring Quality Management Systems
4. Planning, Performing and Auditing
- Pre-Audit Planning
- The Process Approach
- Developing Checklists
- Reporting your Findings
- Corrective Action Requests
- Noncompliance and Nonconformance
- Taking Corrective Action
5. Role Playing
Benefits of attending
Manage audit programs within your organization, including the internal audit program, corporate audits and supplier quality system development. You will learn the characteristics of a professional auditor, which will enable you to better recruit and evaluate auditors under your direction.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in pursuing Internal Auditor certification
- Those responsible for developing and managing supplier accreditation programs
- Participants are assessed by the following two methods. Continuous Evaluation and Written Examination
Important Payment Information
Payment will be billed 10 days prior to the beginning of the seminar and are non-refundable in the event that the participant cancels within that 10 day time period.
Did you know this seminar can be delivered at your workplace?
Take advantage of an onsite and train up to 20 people at one time. We will customize the workshop, involving your own real-life examples for effective problem-solving techniques.
Your Next Steps
Now that you have completed this seminar, what’s the next logical step in your training program? Check out our ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor with emphasis on IATF 16949:2016 training course!