Product Part Approval Process (PPAP) Overview
Contact us for Online Training Pricing!
All attendees receive an official certificate upon successful completion of the course.
PPAP will familiarize the student with the generic requirements for production part approval for all production and service commodities. The procedures, reporting requirements and activities that most automotive manufacturers are taught. Through activities, students will assemble and critique a PPAP package for submission to a potential customer.
Outline of topics covered
- Introduction to PPAP
- Scope, definition and purpose
- When submission is required
- Submission levels and requirements
- Process requirement
- Customer specific requirements
- Online final exam
Benefits of attending
- Efficiently and effectively develop and submit packages
- Reduce waste and improve the quality of products
- Clearly communicate changes in product/process characteristics
- Being able to provide feedback for future related products
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors
- Cross-functional team members
- Project Managers, Engineers and Quality Department Personnel
This course intended for beginners and intermediate level of study.
Important Payment Information
Payment will be billed 10 days prior to the beginning of the seminar and are non-refundable in the event that the participant cancels within that 10 day time period.
Did you know this seminar can be delivered at your workplace?
Take advantage of an onsite and train up to 20 people at one time. We will customize the workshop, involving your own real-life examples for effective problem-solving techniques.
Your Next Steps
Now that you have completed this seminar, what’s the next logical step in your training program? Check out our Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) training course!