- A defect on the transmission shifter mechanism is found after the shipment of finished vehicles accross Europe.
- The COVID-19 crisis limits travels. Multiple teams have to intervene locally at customer’s logistic centers.
- Rework the impacted vehicles, in Retoucher les véhicules impactés, simultaneously, accross europe, before the shipment to OEM’s car dealers.
- Coordination of 7 teams on 6 countries (Poland, Portugal, Germany, Hungary, Czech Republic and UK) – including one unique internal point of contact for the teams but also for the customer
- Logistics management – receipt of the needed parts for rework
- Rework the impacted vehicles
- Daily report – including the VIN number for an easiest follow up
- 7 teams
- 6 countries
- 550 vehicles
- Duration : 3 weeks
- 15 Reworkers
- 1 Global Key Account Manager – customer’s point of contact
- Deadline observed
- Customer satisfaction
- Good cooperation among the teams showing up the robustness of the TRIGO network.